Mindful Soul has taken therapy online in New Jersey! We know this is an incredibly stressful time in our New Jersey community right now as we continue to face the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are a few things we want you to know about telehealth services at Mindful Soul Center for Wellbeing.
Getting Started with Online Therapy
Our experienced therapists are available for therapy online and even phone sessions to support individuals, couples, tweens, teens, and families during this time! Getting started is simple, you can schedule your initial phone call with our Client Care Coordinator on the contact us page. During that call, any questions you might have will be answered and our coordinator will work with connecting you to a therapist that will be the best fit for you!
How does Telehealth work?
It is so simple! You can use any device and pretty much do it anywhere! Visit our Frequently Asked Questions about Telehealth at Mindful Soul.
We have expanded our services to offer a number of virtual support groups along with taking some of our therapy groups and workshops online also! Check out some of these great options for support:
- Womb Warriors and Village Warriors: weekly ongoing support groups for pregnant and postpartum moms
- Women On Their Own: weekly support for women coping with the pandemic among other aspects of life on their own without a partner
- Single Moms Support Group: weekly support for the single moms parenting on their own
- Safe Spaces: Women in Recovery: a 4 week group for women in recovery from addiction and trauma
- Mind Unwind: a 6 week therapy group for teens that teaches mindfulness and other coping skills for stress
- Nurtured Heart Approach: a 6 week workshop series that brings a whole new approach to parenting
- Healthcare Heroes: weekly support group for healthcare workers