dōTERRA Essential oils are an amazing tool that can help support your emotional and physical well-being as well as that of your loved ones! This page has all the information you need to get started on this path with dōTERRA Essential Oils!
Get the best value out of purchasing dōTERRA Essential Oils by becoming a Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate.
This is the best bang for your buck! A dōTERRA wholesale account is like belonging to Costco; you receive wholesale pricing (25% discount) on all product purchases. There is no monthly order committment, you can order whenever you want! With this membership there are also opportunities to receive 10-30% of your purchases back in product points and be eligible for receiving the free product of the month. If you love using essential oils and want to build up your own natural mood & medicine kit of oils for you and your family, then this is the path for you!
You can open a Wholesale Customer account in two ways:
- Pay a $35 enrollment fee for the year and you are good to go!
- Purchase an enrollment kit and the enrollment fee is waived. There are several kit options that offer the best and most commonly used essential oils for you to get started on this wellness journey. Not sure which kit is best for you? No problem! Contact our office for a free wellness consultation to discuss your personal wellness goals and determine which option is the right fit for you!
Follow these Instructions to set up your Wholesale Customer account and make your first order:
- Follow this link to the Maureen Williams’ dōTERRA online store: https://www.mydoterra.com/mindfulsoulwellbeing/#/
- Go to the Join & Save tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click the green Join doTERRA button on the bottom right, and choose your language and country on the next page. Click Continue.
- You’ll be given the option to choose wholesale customer or wellness advocate.
- If you just want the perks of a wholesale account as a customer, choose Wholesale Customer.
- If you’re interested in earning compensation through sharing dōTERRA, either to build a business or just earn enough to cover your personal oils, choose Wellness Advocate. See below for more being a Wellness Advocate.
Note: If you ever want to change the type of account you have, you can, and it doesn’t cost anything.
- 5. On the next page, fill out your shipping and contact information. There will be a section in the middle of the page for your Enroller and Sponsor ID. That’s Maureen Williams, and her ID number should already be there in both spots, but if it’s not, the number is 4041665. You’ll also choose your time zone and create a password for your account.
- 6. Next, you’re on the Shopping Cart page.
- If you’re buying an Enrollment Kit, you can scroll through the options across the top to find the one you want and add it to your cart. Remember, getting an Enrollment Kit allows you to waive the $35 initial fee!
- If you’re buying products individually, scroll across the top to “Introductory Packet” and add that to your cart. Now everything you buy will be at wholesale cost. Type in the names of the products and/or oils you want to add to your cart.
- 7. Choose your preferred shipping method and continue.
- 8. Enter your payment info on the next page and you are all set! In less than a week, you’re first order should arrive!
This option has all the benefits of the wholesale customer with the added opportunity to earn compensation and bonuses through sharing dōTERRA Essential Oils with others.
Depending on your goals, you could choose either of these paths towards being a Wellness Advocate:
- Sharing: If this is something you are casually interested in so you can benefit financially from educating and sharing oils with others interested in natural wellness, please follow the instructions above for Wholesale Customers and on step 4, select Wellness Advocate and then follow the rest of the steps! This is a fantastic way to fund your own essential oil purchases, receive product points on purchases, earn commission, and be eligible for various deals and products available to advocates!
- Entrepreneur: If you are interested in starting your own Essential Oil business as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate under the guidance of the Mindful Soul team, please contact us for a consultation to determine if this feels right for you! Our team members are passionate about natural health, often have careers in therapy, yoga, or other health and wellness fields, and have a commitment to supporting each other’s growth and success!
As a Wellness Advocate with Mindful Soul, you have the opportunity to:
- Join an upline team of mental health therapists and holistic practioners.
- Receive support, training, and coaching that addresses not just professional growth, but personal development as well.
- Earn commission for sharing knowledge and products. This could be additional income to supplement your full time job or business, or you could grow a full time income as an entrepreneur.
*Please note that if you are one of Michelle’s individual therapy clients, that your therapy relationship with Michelle means that you can’t purchase oils through her. You are still welcome to attend any open classes on essential oils that are held at Mindful Soul. If you’re interested, we are happy to refer you to another Wellness Advocate, so you can start enjoying your oils!