Mindful Soul Center for Wellbeing is HIRING!
See Positions and Application Instructions Below.
We are currently hiring for therapist positions for Audubon and Medford offices! This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to nurture their inner therapy nerd and be a part of a practice that prides itself on mentoring, teamwork, self-discovery, and clinical growth. By joining a center known for using cutting edge and effective approaches such as EMDR, new staff will not only stretch their clinical muscles, but also help build community relationships and programs.
Current position(s) available are fee-for-service positions. Clinician must build and maintain a schedule of 20+ client hours per week. Opportunities available to run relevant groups and workshops. Position requires evening and/or weekend hours and some travel between office locations. This is not a 1099 position. Benefits include paid sick time, health benefits, professional liability insurance, and participation in clinical supervision and mentorship. EMDR Therapists will receive EMDR consultation to meet EMDRIA certification requirements. Mindful Soul Center for Wellbeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assess and treat a full range of mental health issues in women, girls, tweens, and teens in a private practice, outpatient setting.
- Demonstrate competency in utilizing evidence-based and trauma-informed treatment approaches. Specialty training is a huge plus!
- Collaborate with other team members to launch additional wellness services, presentations, and workshops.
- Provide services within the highest standard of professional ethics and sensitivity to cultural and ethnic diversity. Must be LGBTQIA affirming.
- Routine completion of required clinical documentation and scheduling of clients.
- Regular participation in staff meetings, supervision/mentorship, and other team events.
We are the right place for you if you. . .
- Are passionate about working in various areas of women’s mental health.
- Seek a highly engaged and supportive supervisory and consultative relationship among a team of other therapists. Ability to self-reflect, seek out and receive feedback, and have a hungry desire to build on your therapy skills is a must!
- Thrive when working with others to support each other’s growth and work towards common goals- we love team players!
- Have a creative spirit and are energized by putting new ideas into motion.
- Want to be a part of a growing center that connects with other healers, yoga instructors, schools, and other organizations in the local community.
- Personally and professionally embrace themes of mindfulness, self-compassion, bravery, and vulnerability.
- Dream of the private practice life but don’t have the desire to run and manage a business- we have all of that covered so you can keep your focus in the therapy session.
Applicant Requirements (see additional info below for Specialty Positions):
- PhD or Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or Counseling
- Active NJ License to practice (LPC/LCSW preferred, *LAC/LSW considered with 2 years of experience post master’s degree)
- Minimum of two years POST-GRADUATE clinical experience working with individuals, couples, groups. Acceptable areas of clinical experience include: outpatient mental health settings, group/private practice, inpatient unit, partial hospitalization and IOP programs.
- Must have experience working in areas of women’s mental health and possess relevant knowledge and training in evidence-based treatment approaches
- Adheres to the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Computer savvy, able to use electronic health records system, good organizational & time management skills.
- Available for afternoon/evening and weekend hours for 20+ clients per week. Schedule may be mixed with daytime hours as well, but evening/weekend availability is required.
- Applicants may not have their own private practice.
Are you looking to expand or grow in a certain area of specialty? We are looking for therapists interested in specializing in the following areas:
- Trauma (EMDR trained is a +)
- Maternal Mental Health
- Child/Adolescent Mental Health
- Eating Disorders
- Relationships, Couples, Sex Therapy
Applicants should submit the following to email@example.com:
1. Cover letter
3. 3 References including name, email, and phone number of the reference
4. Brief Video telling us why you want to work at Mindful Soul Center for Wellbeing- show us your heart! (optional but gets bonus points for courage)
5. Complete Google Form questionnaire