Mindful Soul Center for Wellbeing is HIRING!
We are hiring for the following positions:
See Positions and Application Instructions Below.
Therapist Positions in South Jersey: Medford Office
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to nurture their inner therapy nerd and be a part of a practice that prides itself on mentoring, teamwork, self-discovery, and clinical growth. By joining a center known for using cutting edge and effective approaches such as EMDR, Internal Family Systems, polyvagal theory, and more, new staff will not only stretch their clinical muscles, but also help build community relationships and programs.
Candidates must be comfortable delivering both in-person and telehealth services. Employees with a confidential home environment will be considered for a hybrid schedule that includes work from home options for telehealth sessions.
Current positions available are fee-for-service positions. Clinician must build and maintain a schedule of 25+ client hours per week. Opportunities available to run relevant groups and workshops. Position requires evening and/or weekend hours and some travel between office locations. This is not a 1099 position. Benefits include PTO, sick time, health benefits, professional liability insurance, and participation in clinical supervision and consultation. EMDR Therapists will receive EMDR consultation to meet EMDRIA certification requirements. Mindful Soul Center for Wellbeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assess and treat a full range of mental health issues in adults, tweens, and teens in a private practice, outpatient setting. Our primary focus is in women’s mental health services.
- Demonstrate competency in utilizing evidence-based and trauma-informed treatment approaches. Specialty training is a huge plus!
- Collaborate with other team members to launch additional wellness services, presentations, and workshops.
- Provide services within the highest standard of professional ethics and sensitivity to cultural and ethnic diversity. Must be LGBTQIA affirming, practice through the lens of Anti-Racism, and receptive to training and consultation in these areas.
- Routine completion of required clinical documentation and scheduling of clients.
- Regular participation in staff meetings, supervision/consultation, and other team events.
We are the right place for you if you. . .
- Are passionate about working in various areas of women’s mental health and enjoy working with female identifying clients with various presenting issues.
- Seek a highly engaged and supportive supervisory and consultative relationship among a team of other therapists. Ability to self-reflect, seek out and receive feedback, and have a hungry desire to build on your therapy skills is a must!
- Thrive when working with others to support each other’s growth and work towards common goals- we love team players!
- Have a creative spirit and are energized by putting new ideas into motion.
- Want to be a part of a growing center that connects with other healers, yoga instructors, schools, and other organizations in the local community.
- Personally and professionally embrace themes of mindfulness, self-compassion, bravery, and vulnerability.
- Dream of the private practice life but don’t have the desire to run and manage a business- we have all of that covered so you can keep your focus in the therapy session.
Applicant Requirements (see additional info below for Specialty Positions):
- PhD or Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or Counseling
- Active NJ License to practice – LPC/LCSW/LMFT preferred, *LAC/LSW considered with relevant clinical experience, Supervision is provided
- Minimum of two years POST-GRADUATE clinical experience working with individuals, couples, groups. Acceptable areas of clinical experience include: outpatient mental health settings, group/private practice, inpatient unit, partial hospitalization and IOP programs.
- Must have experience working in areas of women’s mental health and possess relevant knowledge and training in evidence-based treatment approaches
- Adheres to the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Computer savvy, able to use electronic health records system, good organizational & time management skills.
- Available for afternoon/evening and weekend hours for 25+ clients per week. Schedule may be mixed with daytime hours as well, but evening/weekend availability is required.
- Applicants may not have their own private practice.
Are you looking to expand or grow in a certain area of specialty? We are looking for therapists interested in specializing in the following areas:
- Child/Adolescent Mental Health & Family Therapy – referrals for this population is on the rise!
- Perinatal Mental Health
- LGBTQIA – experience with individuals, couples, teens, and families
- Trauma (EMDR trained is a +)
- Eating Disorders
- Relationships, Couples, Sex Therapy
Applicants should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Cover letter
3. 3 References including name, email, and phone number of the reference
4. Brief Video telling us why you want to work at Mindful Soul Center for Wellbeing- show us your heart!
5. Complete Google Form questionnaire
Incomplete applications will not be accepted, please be thorough.